Big things have been happening in the Creedon house. Michael is officially potty trained and made it just before his 3rd birthday. Go Michael! He had been going on the potty once or twice a day for the last few months, so I decided it was time to do it officially. We got rid of the diapers (made up a story that they went to a needy 1 year old who's mommy couldn't afford diapers) and bought pull-ups for sleeping. Definitely some resistance at times from Michael since everything needs to be his idea, but he's caught on just fine. He now goes into the bathroom by himself, declares that he needs privacy and does the whole deed without any help (including getting dressed afterwards.) He's so proud of himself.
Alex is now traveling/army crawling/scooting, whatever you want to call it. I blink and he's on the other side of the room. He's sitting independently without toppling over. He also is getting up on his knees and rocking, so we suspect he'll be crawling soon. I'm not quite ready for 2 on the move, so I'm secretly hoping he doesn't walk as early as Michael (9 months).
Yesterday, the boys were playing with each other. Michael was teaching Alex to use one of his toys and Alex was babbling to Michael. So sweet to see they interacting this way. They have such a cute little bond. That's about all that's new. Really enjoying the summer and all of this hot weather!


Alex is now traveling/army crawling/scooting, whatever you want to call it. I blink and he's on the other side of the room. He's sitting independently without toppling over. He also is getting up on his knees and rocking, so we suspect he'll be crawling soon. I'm not quite ready for 2 on the move, so I'm secretly hoping he doesn't walk as early as Michael (9 months).
Yesterday, the boys were playing with each other. Michael was teaching Alex to use one of his toys and Alex was babbling to Michael. So sweet to see they interacting this way. They have such a cute little bond. That's about all that's new. Really enjoying the summer and all of this hot weather!


Comments