Michael is 3 weeks old on Thursday, 9/27 and has already told Dan and me that he wants a blog, so here it is. Today, Michael had a bath and actually seems to not mind it anymore. Like would be a stretch, but we are getting there. He went on a walk around the neighborhood too. Quite the eventful day. Michael was getting some tummy time and rolled over from his tummy to his back today!
Alex will be 2 months old tomorrow! He has his 2 month dr. apt. on Monday so I'm looking forward to seeing how big he's getting. He's been wearing his 3-6 month clothes since he was 6 weeks old and seems to be getting so big to me. He smiled at 6 weeks and rolled over back to front and front to back at 6 weeks too. He likes to have cooing conversations too and is very interested in watching his big brother. We have not mastered the sleeping at night routine quite yet but he's had some good runs of going to bed at 9, waking up at 2 to eat, then not waking up until 6. Michael will be 2 and a half early next month. He is a chatterbox and is always cracking us up at what comes out of his month. His latest is to sneak up on people and say "gotcha." Also, he likes to go up to people and say "I'm Big." Here's some of the latest pictures. His 2 and a half dr. apt is coming up in the next couple weeks so we're also interested to see how...




Comments
Love, GAC (Great Aunt Cindy)
We're looking forward to meeting Michael over Christmas!
Love from the Kansas folks!
Connie & Jerry
The reason he rolled over was to get to the phone to call Grandma!!!Love my little angel!!
I can't wait to meet Michael.
Love, Renee
Love,
Jess, Jeff, & Joshua
We are SO very happy to see such beautiful photos of such a special young man!! We are looking forward to meeting Michael sometime when he visits Grandma and Grandpa Creedon! We send our love and congratulations to all of you!
Bob and Nancy Wojcinski
You are precious! I can't wait to meet you! (and it'll be great to see your mom and dad too!!!)
Love, Trisha
Really enjoyed seeing the pics of Michael. He has gotten so much bigger than when I saw him and getting more handsome all the time. I think he looks like your brother Dan when he was a baby Colleen. I think of you all so much. I believe that Michael is an inspiration to all who know him to roll over and keep going!
Lots of Love,
Great Aunt Eileen