Quote of the month from Michael: "My hair is stuck." Michael had his 2.5 yr. checkup this week and is now in the 75th percentile for both height and weight. He's always been in the 25th/50th so he's really grown over the last 6 months. He exceeded every developmental milestone too! They made us fill out this 6 page developmental questionaire prior to our checkup. I had to make Michael do things like stand on one foot, draw a circle, put a shoestring through a hole, etc. He had fun showing off his skills and did some things that I didn't even know he could do...
Alex just had his 2 month checkup. I pulled out Michael's baby book to see what the size difference between Michael and Alex was at 2 months. Alex is only .5 inches longer than Michael, but he is 2 lbs heavier. Alex is starting to fall into a more predictable pattern, which is nice and smiles SO easily. He's such a happy little guy and I'm really enjoying every minute with him. He had his baptism last weekend and is now a cute little Catholic.
Both boys were in bed by 7:30 PM tonight. I'm about to treat myself to a glass of wine. And, the husband comes home from his business trip tonight. Life is good!




Alex just had his 2 month checkup. I pulled out Michael's baby book to see what the size difference between Michael and Alex was at 2 months. Alex is only .5 inches longer than Michael, but he is 2 lbs heavier. Alex is starting to fall into a more predictable pattern, which is nice and smiles SO easily. He's such a happy little guy and I'm really enjoying every minute with him. He had his baptism last weekend and is now a cute little Catholic.
Both boys were in bed by 7:30 PM tonight. I'm about to treat myself to a glass of wine. And, the husband comes home from his business trip tonight. Life is good!




Comments