Michael is going to be 19 months this week. I really can't believe it. He's now closer to 2 than to 1! He is talking so much and really understands what we are saying. Whether or not he chooses to listen is another story. One recent accomplishment of his is that he learned to lock and unlock the bathroom doors. Today he actually locked himself in the bathroom, which totally freaked me out. I was able to reason with him though and he let me in before I had to kick the door in. Never a dull day. Michael also recently started a new daycare. He had become the target of a bully (yes, at 18 months!) and was getting bit/hit at least 1-2 times a week (he's only there for 3 days) for over a month. I got fed up and pulled him out. However, it's really a blessing because he now is in a wonderful new daycare. I originally wanted him there, but they didn't take part-timers. Luckily they do now! We call the new place "Baby Harvard." I bet you can guess why... :)
How big is Michael? SO BIG!

Hanging out with Mommy at the Field Museum

Hanging out with G-Pop at the Field Museum
How big is Michael? SO BIG!

Hanging out with Mommy at the Field Museum

Hanging out with G-Pop at the Field Museum
Comments