So, I'm way behind on getting Christmas cards out this year. Tonight, we tried to get a good picture of Michael. As you can see from the takes below, he wasn't exactly cooperating. We did end up getting a decent picture for the card (it's not posted below.) Getting very excited for Christmas. Michael's favorite thing lately is to point at the "tee" (tree) and point to "anta" (santa). I think he's going to have a field day opening presents (at least playing with the boxes.)
Oh, and Michael had his 15 month apt. last Friday and he is growing like a weed! Up to 25 lbs, 31 1/4 inches. We now are in the 50% percentile for both height and weight. (We started out in the 5% percentile.) I have had to buy him new shoes every 2 months for the last 6 months too. He's now into 24 month clothes and a 5.5 extra wide shoe. I guess mama needs to do some shopping. Yeah!



Oh, and Michael had his 15 month apt. last Friday and he is growing like a weed! Up to 25 lbs, 31 1/4 inches. We now are in the 50% percentile for both height and weight. (We started out in the 5% percentile.) I have had to buy him new shoes every 2 months for the last 6 months too. He's now into 24 month clothes and a 5.5 extra wide shoe. I guess mama needs to do some shopping. Yeah!



Comments